Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A letter to Wilders, by Shirzad Lifeboat


A letter to Wilders
Shirzad Lifeboat
Mon Mar 31, 08 6:58:39 am MYT

The face of a person can tell a lot about him. So when I look at your face, I could not miss that evilish look which you could not conceal it.

Adolf Hitler had that sort of face too. Just that while Hitler's face revealed a trace of intelligence, your face is nothing but a face of a true nincompoop.



Read the rest of the artcle Here.

I was tipped by a friend that my blogger friend Shirzad Lifeboat is a writer, so I googled up his article and found this.

Hey Shirzad, I hope you don't mind me posting it here coz I find the picture too comical to pass.

After I saved the photo, just for uploading purpoese, I will quickly delete them from 'my picture' file. Baaaad vibes...hehehe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ydiana

first and foremost, i dont know how to write a comment on this entry. But i sure agree with you about this clown's comical face.

Ydiana said...

he he...takut naik bakul angkat sendiri ya? But I like your style. And the message that you're sending across. I wish someone would forward this to him.

And his face,...almost like oink, oink, or wish to be one. (ooops... sorry)